Pages

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Early Easter Ideas.

Gosh its hard too believe that Easter is just around the corner.
I worked in a bakery for 12 years and honestly Easter is not a fun time to be a bakery worker with all those Easter hot cross buns! Since leaving that work a couple of years ago I can now appreciate the Easter season and even love seeing Hot Cross Buns invading our shops.
My Husband and I both celebrate our birthdays in April  - most years one of our Birthdays falls on Easter Weekend - this is year Mr M's Birthday falls on Easter Sunday. So I'm arranging both things at the moment.  I found a few cute ideas on Pinterest that I thought you would like. 
The first one would make a wonderful sugar free gift!
 Carrot play dough!
 I have included the link to the original blog poster as she has a free printable to go with it.




And Easter bunny tails! 







Pop marshmallows or fairy floss in a bag with a Easter Bunny Tail Tag and you have one very cute easy gift!

I have a free Easter bunny tail printables In green, yellow, purple,blue, ivory & pink - that I can email you if you leave a comment with you'r email address below or you can email me using my contact buttons.


When I get around to assembling mine I will share, I plan to stick these printable on a larger sized card stock in matching colours and using clear bags from Pack it in - they have a bag in every shape and size! check then out here.

Enjoy Easter Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment