Pages

Friday 18 April 2014

Craft time (Messy time!)

I recently found this cute little paint caddy from a Choice store.
Its Perfect to hold all those little bits Mr A like to glue down.

As you can see it does get messy with a Two year old so I always make sure the table is covered. 
In today's pick and mix I poped some coloured match sticks, over sized buttons, wool, coloured rice, stars,eyes & a tiny bit of glitter.  Of course the glitter was his favorite and it went everywhere. Now our Cat looks like he just got home from Mardi gras!




Perfect for little hands. 
I suggest you could also use a muffin tin.




 I really hate the mess that craft time creates but love the loom of enjoyment on Mr A's face more. 
When then hang his work of art on a master piece holder which I made out of a old play plen side. 
I will share that in a later post. 
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment