Pages

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Welcome...


Welcome to my little blog!
I'll start by telling you a little bit about myself and what I hope my blog will be about.
I'm Bec and I'm 30'ish - I stopped counting after my 30th Birthday.
 I'm Mum to Mr A. (Almost 2) and wife To Mr M.
 Mr M& I have been annoying each for around 8 years.
I'm a fur Mum to many - A house is not a home without a fur friend or two!


 Why Polka dots and Teapots? I love anything with polka dots on it- Lucky for me Mr M. doesn't comment or notice that more and more 'dots' are taking over our home. And teapots? Well I have recently started collecting cute tea sets - I rarely drink tea so its an odd collection to start!


Why did I start a blog?
 I often get asked where do I buy a lot of Mr A's. Toys, crafts items, and room decorations from or where did I come up with that Idea from. 
 Pinterest is often my answer!
 I love to celebrate birthdays and think everyone should feel special on their birthday so I like to create lots of little things to make a birthday or any celebration fun. 


 I follow a lot of blogs and thought hey I can give this a go! Some one out there might like an idea or two of mine.


 I hope you will stick around and read my posts and leave me a comment or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment