Pages

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Memory Jar 2014.


Hi there!

At the start of this year I decided to record some of our fun family moments and not open them until New Years Eve 2014.

We generally don't do anything exciting to celebrate the New Year so I thought this year it might be nice to sit down and read our memorial moments as a family while saying goodbye to one year and hello to another.

My friend gave me this cute jar for Christmas and its perfect.




For the notes I use Project Life Journal cards - they are the perfect size and too cute not too use. 





                                           Mr M. doesn't know I'm doing this and I know he will get a kick out of the                                                             small moments I've recorded from Mr A's first train ride -
                                                                   to a fantastic dinner we had. 






Are you keeping any type journal this year or have you in the past? 
I would love to hear your ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment